Thursday 12 April 2018

Homework due Monday, 16th April 2018

Homework due Monday, 16th April 2018
Please write two diary entries over the holidays. You should focus on using adverbial starters and remember to use a comma after your adverbials. Below are some examples of the different ways that you can start your sentences.
Each diary entry should include at least two activities that you completed that day, what you did, who you were with, describing what you could see/ hear/ feel, describing your thoughts and feelings.

1 comment:

  1. At 7:00am at the day 14th April,
    I done my blog.Then, me and my mum played a game called City Architect.

    At 10:00am,
    me and my mum went to buy water guns.While we were going to the park, me and my mum were playing a talking game.When we were in the park,me and my mum sprayed water at each other!

    ReplyDelete